BAC Australian Systems
BAC Australia Publishing
- BAC Systems does not accept Product returns, except in cases of product failure, or, in the event of Product misrepresentation by a person employed by BAC Systems in a Technical or Sales capacity.
- If your goods arrived damaged, send a photo of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted.
- In the event that a customer has a necessity to cancel their Purchase prior to the dispatch of the product that they have ordered, but after production has already commenced, then BAC Systems will comply to this request, pending the satisfaction of the following criteria:
- Restocking Fee: BAC Systems will charge a 20% restocking fee in the event of a Purchase cancellation.
- The 20% restocking fee is calculated as 20% of the total amount (+ GST if applicable) to be invoiced for the Product of the Purchase.
- Should the Buyer find it necessary to cancel their Purchase within 7 (seven) calendar days of its submission, BAC Systems will accept this cancellation
- Should the product be faulty or defective on arrival we will offer you, full replacement or full refund including postage (applies to sales item products as well).